GETTING TO KNOW ME - Jordanne @ofaglasgowgirl

Monday, 29 August 2016


Hey Everyone, it's me! Jordanne, Ofaglasgowgirl

If you have read Em's post "Getting To Know Me - Emma Dunn" Then you will know that we are all going to be doing our individual posts with 25 questions so you can get to know us girls a little better. So here is my post with my questions, I hope you really enjoy this community that we are all working so hard to create, We just wont to help uplift people and offer support, wither it be in the form of a silly little chat or RT your tweets, Just Mention us and/or use #GRLPOWR 
Anyway, Here are my questions!





Q: What is your middle name?

 I don't have one

Q: What was your favourite subject at school?

Modern Studies or Art! Absolutely loved those subjects.

Q: What is your favorite drink?

Well non alcoholic drink has to be Apple juice and alcoholic is Malibu & Coke.

Q: What is your favorite song at the moment?

Piece by Piece - The Hunna

Q: What is your favourite food?

Chips, Because I actually love them so much.


Q: What is the last thing you bought?

I may or may not have ordered some more make up from benefit Cosmetics....

Q: Favourite book of all time?

Junk! 
Honestly it is such an amazing book.

Q: Favourite colour?

Pink or Pale Blue

Q: Do you have any pets?

I have a cat called Teddy and 2 fish

Q: Favourite perfume?

Daisy By marc Jacobs or Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood

Q: Favourite holiday destination? 

Canada! Although, it's more of a visiting family situation but its so amazing there.

Q: Are you married? 

Nope 

Q: Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

Yeah, So many times, I've been going away since I was 18 months old and we normally go away every year Plus I go away with my friends quite a bit, so If I had to guess... maybe 30 or so?

Q: Do you speak any other languages?

I speak a little German and Spanish

Q: How many siblings do you have?

2 Brothers and a Sister.

Q: What is your favourite shop?

LUSH! Always gotta be Lush.


Q: Favourite restaurant?

TGI Fridays for sure!

Q: When was the last time you cried? 
Today (29/08/16) Because I have torn the tendent in my left wrist is it's very painful!

Q: Favourite Blog?

If you haven't been on their blogs before then check them out!! I am such a fan girl when it comes to these girls.... 

Q: Favourite Film?

I have far too many to just choose one! Can I list a few? I'm going to;
Pulp Fiction, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Labyrinth, Bottom, Baz Luhrmanns Romeo + Juliet, Moulin rouge, Grease 

I should probably stop now haha! 


Q: Favourite TV shows?
Lucifer, Mr Robot, Scream, That 70's show, Sons of Anarchy, Rupauls Drag race, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, CSI, Criminal minds, Dexter, Still game, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Awkward, OITNB and so so many more! 

Q: PC or Mac?

Mac for sure but I still have to get mine!

Q: What phone do you have?

Samsung s7

Q: How tall are you?

5"2

Q: Can you cook?

Yes! I love cooking so much! But I can only cook bout 4/5 meals really well but I love to learn about it all, I hate following recipes though. 


So there you have it everyone, my 25 questions! I hope you enjoyed reading them and found out a little more about me. Here's some more information; 
I'm a Virgo, I have a son who is my world, I love snow leopards, I have a really low pain tolerance apart from tattoos and piercings, I have 9 tattoos & 16 Piercings. I am obsessed with unicorns and mermaids and the Unicorn is Scotlands national animal.... seriously, google it! 



My Links; 



Follow me on; Instagram | Twitter Facebook | Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top