BLOGGER POWR: Caroline Osbel

Monday, 6 February 2017
Hey everyone! It's time for another BLOGGER POWR Interview, and this time we are interviewing the wonderful Caroline from the beautiful blog www.youcancallmecaz.blogspot.co.uk.


I had so much fun interviewing Caroline, and I hope you enjoy reading her answers as much as I did!

Let's get on with the Q&A!


About Blogging

How would you describe your blog in a few words?
An everything and anything blog.

 What is your favourite blog post that you have published?
I wrote one last year called 'I like me', which was a really personal post to me. It was basically me finally realising that I like me and I just felt free in a way letting it go and finally loving myself.

 How long have you been blogging?
Since June 2014, which is a scary thought as that’s almost three years ago!

 What is your blogging method?
My blogging method is that I open a draft on Blogger when I have an idea, put the title down and then write down key words about it that I want to include and so I don’t forget. The photography normally comes with that as well but I type them down as well in the draft.

 What advice would you give to new bloggers to stand out in the crowd?
Write things that interests you/that you are passionate about and to just be yourself – simple as that!

 What are your favourite blog posts to create?
I love fashion posts but I am so awkward in front of the camera. I also love writing personal posts, even though they are hard, it’s nice to be open and not feel judged about things.



 About Me
How would you describe yourself in three words?
Such a fangirl.

 What is your favourite thing to do to relax and unwind?
Due to the fact that I am a night owl, I love going outside in the pitch black to stare at the moon and the stars in all of their glory. The night sky is a wonderful and peaceful thing.

 Name three things you couldn't live without!
Red lipstick, butterscotch sauce and my mother.

 Do you have any bad habits?
I tend to just automatically think the worse is going to happen therefore don’t really go out of my comfort zone, which I need to stop doing.

 What has been your proudest moment so far?
I graduated last year in a course that I hated doing and that I was struggling with ,but honestly graduation made it so completely worth it! One of the best days of my life.

 What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love to go out walking whilst taking photographs but I have recently started learning how to do calligraphy, writing in different fonts, which I am loving!

 What are your future aspirations in life?
To be in a job I love, to have my little cottage with a pale green door and pink roses surrounding it - and to be happy!

 Name three things that never fail to make you happy
Colin Morgan, the sound of rain and my friends.

 Confession time! What is your most embarrassing moment?
I was in town when I saw someone I know so I waving at him and walking towards him. Turns out it wasn’t him at all but a complete stranger who just happened to be very cute, and it was so awkward. Like an hour later I bumped into him again, pretty sure he thought I was following him - oops!



Thank you so much Caroline for your wonderful answers! Make sure to check out her links below...


Love GRLPOWR
x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top