BLOGGER POWR: Hayley K

Sunday, 12 February 2017
Hey guys! We're back with another of our blogging series, meeting some amazing bloggers! Today we're talking to Hayley from imhayley.com (twitter - @imhayleydotcom).



BLOGGING AND ME:


How would you describe your blog in a few words?
A casual space to share and create creative and inspiring ideas, a new way of thinking.

Which blog post that you have uploaded is your favourite?
My favourite currently is "can you outgrow people"


How long have you been blogging?
I actually started blogging a few months ago in September 2016


What's your favourite part of blogging?
Being able to share my ideas with people who share the same mindset, and meeting extraordinary people in the blogging community.


What is your blogging method? (E.g do you take photos before writing up your post?)
I have a little brown book that I keep with me 24/7 that I jot down all of my ideas in, anything that pops into my head so I can look at them later. I personally prefer to write first so I can have a clear image of what I want my photos to look like.


What advice do you give to new bloggers to stand out in the crowd?
I would say just be yourself and stay engaged with your blogging (family) followers. If you are always looking at other people's posts then it will become harder to come up with your own creative content.


What are your favourite blog posts to create?
My favourite page to write on is my "real me" page on my blog, where I say what's on my mind and I just talk to you guys, it is one of my favourite things to do.


ABOUT ME:


How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Outgoing, anxious, bubbly


What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
I live very close to a sandy beach so I normally walk there and just watch the waves while reading a book. But I mean, there is nothing wrong with watching Netflix (7 hours straight)


Name 3 things you couldn't live without!
I personally couldn't live without my music, if you know me personally then you would know I ALWAYS have headphones in, my friends, and my dog (she's a black lab)


Do you have any bad habits?
Not any extremely bad habits but I am really bad about glasses in my bedroom, they are all empty I just never take them upstairs.


What has been your proudest moment so far?
My proudest moment was achieving a citizenship award at my school, and what was cool about it was that it was chosen by your class and teachers, I also sing so I was selected to represent my grade at graduation to sing to over 500 people so that was really cool.


What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to go on random adventures with my friends, I am a very curious person so my friends and I will just explore all the time, and I like to read as well.


What are your future aspirations in life?
To be happy.


Name three things that never fail to make you smile
Bringing up old memories, dancing around my room with friends, and singing.


Confession time! What is your most embarrassing moment?
Okay once I was in my school's gymnasium and had a crush on this really cute guy and he walked up to me one day and asked if I wanted to get lunch with him sometime, I said yes (obviously) but as I turned to leave I ran right into a door and bashed into it so hard my nose started to bleed and I dropped all of my books...ya it's was great. We still joke about it today. And for the romantics out there we still ended up going out for lunch.

Thanks to Hayley for joining in, be sure to have a read of some others in the series.
Love, GRLPOWR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top