BLOGGER POWR : Rachel & Annie (Three Brits)

Wednesday, 8 February 2017
I interviewed two lovely girls- Rachel and Annie. They are known as Three Brits, you can see their blog here: threebrits.com. Enjoy !

Blogging and me 
How would you describe your blog in a few words?
Fitness, food and travel blog.
 
Which blogpost that you have uploaded is your favourite?
 
How long have you been blogging?
Just over a year now, but only seriously got into it about 6 months ago.
 
What's your favourite part of blogging?
Writing the posts and taking the pictures to go on the posts.
 
What is your blogging method? (E.g do you take photos before writing up your post?)
It depends what we are writing about, if we are baking we will always take the pictures first and then write the post. However some of the posts we will write first and then take pictures to support the post.
 
What advice do you give to new bloggers to stand out in the crowd?
Always be yourself, people prefer to know the real you rather than someone you think people want to read about
 
What are your favourite blog posts to create?

We love the baking posts because we get to eat the bakes too! But we also love writing about our travels too!

About me
 
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Rachel: happy, traveller, friendly
Annie: Trustworthy, motivating & Positive
 
What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
Rachel: Watch documentaries and write blog posts
Annie: Watch YouTube & write blog posts
 
Name 3 things you couldn't live without!
Rachel: Friends, Family & the gym
Annie: Basically the same as Rach
 
Do you have any bad habits?
Rachel: Biting my lip/inside my mouth
Annie: Biting my nails!
 
What has been your proudest moment so far?
Rachel: Travelling on my own
Annie: Trained in as a health care assistant so I can care for the elderly in my spare time.
 
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Rachel: I love going to the gym and baking! 
Annie: Drink coffee, go to the gym and bake.
 
What are your future aspirations in life?
Rachel: I would love a job that combines my love for food and travel
Annie: For us to make a career out of our blog!
 
Name three things that never fail to make you smile.
Rachel: Babies, hugs, random/unexpected gifts
Annie: Food, Hugs and my cat
 
Confession time! What is your most embarrassing moment?
Rachel: Sitting in chewing gum on a first date!
Annie: Every single time I have fainted on the train! 


Three Brits's Twitter : @ThreeBrits
Three Brits's Blog : threebrits.com


Love, GRLPOWR 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top